1.13.2014

Happy Day 14 with Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Pink Chevron and White Jute String

Thanks for stopping by. I'm sharing another Valentine's Day creation. Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions released 3 new Chevron Twill Ribbon colors this month and a new Jute String color.
 
 
For today's card, I used the NEW 3/4" Chevron Twill Ribbon in Pink and Jute String in White.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Gorgeous accent pieces the ribbon and jute string make.
 
 

Love the detail of these dies from My Creative Time
 
 

 
The papers and sequins are from my stash. The awesome dies for the pennants and the number 14 are from My Creative Time.
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

OH I like the color combo. Simple and elegant!!

Tam
cardmakingartists.com

jessica said...

Adorable card Beckie! Love the colors!!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card!
Sherrie K