7.23.2013

It's Coming ~ Just Because Linky Party!!!!

Hey Friends. I'm super excited to say that It's COMING!!!

EEK!! What is it you say?It's.....

Just B Creative Crazy's
Just Because....Linky Party
 

 
We all love crafting, blogging and winning, right? So here you go.
 
The linky party will give you a chance to link up your latest creation, check out inspiration from others who are linking up too, and make crafty connections along the way.
 
 
Just Because....Linky Party Deets
1. Fantastic sponsors and prizes to be grabbed.
 
2. Party will run for 1 month...so link up as many times as you like during the month. Just no backlinking....thanks.  
 
3. Fun starts August 1st.
 
4. The theme is Anything Goes!!

Grab the blinkie to spread the word and come back to link-up August 1st. 

For spreading the word...how about a lil prize. 

Prize includes....SU goodies pictured here.
 
1. +1 entry for posting the linky blinkie on your sidebar.
2. +1 entry for spreading the word on FB.
3. +1 entry for EVERY time you share again in any fashion between now and July 31.
 
Be sure to come back and comment on this post for your entries.
 
Come back Aug 1st to link up....check out the AWESOME sponsorships...and see who won the SU goodies prize pack.
 
 
 
 
  
 
 

 
 

16 comments:

jessica said...

Whoooooo Hoooooo!!!!!
Looking forward to this FUN party!!

Life and Knits said...

Awesome!

Susie

Tiggerscraps said...

I'll put this on my side bar and share on face book, this will be fun!

Lisa said...

How exciting, Beckie!! Looking forward to it my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ashley said...

WOOHOO!!! Can't WAIT for the Linky Party to begin! I added the blinkie to my sidebar and am headed to share on FB and Twitter!!!

~Ashley
proudusmcwife@gmail.com
http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

Donna K said...

Ohhh Beckie!! Who doesn't love a party, this is going to be fun!! Off to share...
~Donna K

Salnclts said...

I posted the blinkie on my side bar and shared on Facebook! Sounds fun!!

Donna K said...

Your blinky has been added!
~Donna K @ Created by Donna K

Maria said...

Blinky is added to my blog page. Can't wait

Maria said...

Blinky is added to my blog page. Can't wait

Migdalia said...

Yiippee!! Who doesn't like to party!!

Ardilla said...

WOW, a linky party!!!
I posted on my blog sidebar :)

Ardilla said...

I posted also at FB: https://www.facebook.com/artesanias.ardilla/posts/554255291278361

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun! I will be joining in! Added your button to my sidebar! Carri~Abusybee

Renee Collier said...

Joining in on the fun! https://www.facebook.com/ReneeC23,
http://domestikdivadesigns.blogspot.com/

Shelly said...

Awesome! Saw ya over on Jessica blog! I'm linking up! Thanks for the party!
Shelly