7.09.2013

Happy Birthday! ~ Gift Card Holders

Hey Friends..... wanted to share some gift card holders that I made today....

Please don't mind the slight blurr and poor lighting...I was in mid-craft storm so I took the pics with my phone. :D



I used my Cupcake & Ice Cream Die from My Creative Time to cut these cuties. I added some white gel pen doodles and bling....
 

This gift card base and "To & From" are also from My Creative Time. I stamped them in Stazon black ink. 
 I added some Trendy Twine in Strawberry Cupcake.
I used a cute lil birthday sentiment from Jaded Blossom that I stamped in Stazon black ink.
 
 

The bling is from my stash. I pop dotted everything for added dimension.
 

Here's some CAS gift card holders that I did.

Just a few more samples of CAS ones. I also made several of the 1st style with the striped pattern paper.
 
 
Thanks a bunch for stopping by!!! I super enjoy reading the comments and getting to know so many crafty friends in bloggie land.
 
 
Be sure and hop this weekend for the Pinque Peacock July New Product Release.

 
Challenges and Linky's
 
 
 

5 comments:

Migdalia said...

Totally Cute & yummy!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥(my blog)
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Stacey Schafer said...

what fun projects, Beckie! glad you could stop by the Birthday Linky Party!

Kim Ricketts said...

so cute!! I love the ice cream gift card holders!

Kim :)

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful. I won this die set from Emma and I have not yet used it. I really need to get with the program.

Railroad said...

It's a creativity site.thanks for sharing.100+ railroad jobs

available.Browse our live lsitings. RailroadJobs.com assits railroad

profesionals in finding jobs and railway companies in finding talented

railroad workers. Also, get started in the railroad profession - find

out how.
Railroad Jobs