2.17.2012

Ding, Ding, Ding We've Got A Winner!

Hey All!!!! Thank goodness it's Friday. I am so ready.

Mr. Random Number Generator chose a winner for the Mini Album Hop. He said...#8 Cyndi S who said....

"Absolutely adorable album. Your partner is very lucky to get your album. I love it.
cstephenson at q dot com."


Congrats Cyndi. Drop me an email and we'll get you hooked up with your gift certificate from the awesome Nikki of  Paper Piecings by Nikki .


Just wanted to remind everyone of the challenges going on....

 
Made Especially 4 You - Sketch challenge
Low entries....increases your chances to win ;0) I'm just saying.
 
Digi Darla Challenge - Grab a Darla freebie and go with it.
Low entries as well...grab the digi and go by the sketch...1 card/2 challanges...chances of winning are high ;0) I'm still...just saying.
 
YAY! Thanks for stopping by. The Crafty Friends Give Blog Hop starts today. Be sure to click the hop button in my sidebar, and see what everyone has made today. I will be posting tomorrow for it...Be sure and come back...you know I'll have a snack.
 
Be blessed, Beckie

2 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Hi Becki, Thanks so much for hopping for Carri's birthday celebration. I always enjoy having you visit
Ps Congrats to Cindy

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Congrats to the winner!! Beckie, I'll be back tomorrow to see your project for the Crafty Friends Give Blog Hop :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com