9.09.2011

Altered Composition Notebooks and Many Thanks!!

I want to say a huge THANKS to all those who have visited and commented on my 1st posting. I am super psyched to be in company of such wonderful, fellow crafters! I'm still gonna be organizing my blog. I follow several talented women on their blogs, and I definitely want to get their links so I can share with everyone.

Today has been SUPER! All the lovely ladies with their comments and then I check the mail to find my stamp set, Happy Hauntings, from My Craft Spot have arrived! Whoo hoo! They couldn't get much better. I can't wait to get started with this cute, halloween set.

On to my projects...
Here are 2 altered composition notebooks that I've been working on. The first one is part of a 2-part gift that I am working on for my friend who is having twins. I thought she could jot down cute baby things in this notebook. I don't know if I am loving the paper I used for the "M," but I guess it works. Sorry about the lighting...it's dark outside and if I use the stupid flash...well you know what happens.



I did want to mention that from yesterday's post, the middle card, is a card that I made to send to the Breast Cancer Benefit Breakfast that a lady name Kathy is directing. She has emailed Robyn at My Pink Stamper and would love for people to make cards to send for the Breast Cancer Survivors to have at the Breakfast. Such a great cause!

I'm also working on a card for the a child in a hospital in PA. This is a project that Funky Cards and Card Monkey are hosting. I will be sure to post when I finish.

Thanks again for your amazing support ladies!!!! Be blessed.

3 comments:

Tammy Schmitt said...

Lovin' your altered comp book:-) Aren't they instant gratification! And I love love love the PP! Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog:-) Congrats on your new blog!

~Tammy

Rosie said...

im working on compositon books also, they are so easy to make. love your blog.

rosiemini#gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Ellen Jarvis said...

I "Neeeeeeed" to alter my composition books one of these days. I find these books are handy to have around my craft room to jot down ideas, favorite sentiments for inside cards, favorite blogs, bloggers' addresses, etc. I'm loving yours, so thank you for the reminder that I have more joy to create up in my Paper Jungle!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com